Flexi PR Service is an easy to use press coverage service for the growing business.
It is the service, which helps business people and entrepreneurs to increase their profile and media presence, whilst staying in control of your budget.
How does Flexi PR Work?
How does it work, and how to sign up to the service, you simply:
The service is simple. All you do is subscribe for £180* per year to receive regular and appropriate updates from FP Comms.
You will select which PR opportunities you want to participate in. We do all the work from there. If you are successful and a journalist picks you to be featured in the article, on radio, TV … you pay for the result.
How to sign up?
1. Select the pay now button below to subscribe for £180* for 1 year (plus VAT*)
2. Once you have paid for your subscription, you will be directed to complete a short online form.
3. On completion and sending the form to us, you will start to receive regular PR opportunities
4. You decide which PR opportunities you want to target.
5. We manage the process of connecting and pitching you to the journalist.
6. We collate all the information required.
6. Once the information has been approved with your responses, we will submit your responses to the journalist.
7. Once we have achieved the press coverage, you pay £55* per result plus VAT.
“I’ve really enjoyed working with Nicola from FP Comms recently resulting in an interview published today in Start Your Business Magazine. It’s exceeded all expectations for me!” Linda Hasking – Director of Identity Paper
Toulou Organics is a small company and the working capital is sometimes very tight, but to grow the brand marketing is crucial. FP Comms Flexi PR has allowed our company to gain pr in established publications without the burden of the monthly retainer (that sometimes gain no results) but leaves holes in your budget. Andrea – Founder of Toulou Organics