FP Comms’ GDPR Policy 2018
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to harmonise data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy.
What data do we collect and why?
- Email address: This is our main method of contact with you
- First name: We like to address you personally.
- Last name: There may be occasions that we may need to address you formally. Eg: a Formal invitation to an event. Subsequent to the primary, initial information we request, there is an opportunity for you to update your details and provide us with additional information.
- Full Address: There are occasions where we like to send you samples and products in the post. (You remember the Royal Mail? 🙂 ) So if we ask for your postal address, it is simply so that we can send you little gifts in the post.
- Date of Birth: Sometimes we work on age-sensitive information, therefore if there is an occasion we need to confirm your age/date of birth, please know that you will not be bombarded with birthday sales etc (unless you opt-in for that)
- Company/Employer: We like to share sector-specific information wherever possible.
- We currently store all of our data via secured cloud services, which are backed up online and saved in a separate and unassociated cloud service for protection.
Sign up to our mailing list