In business, as in life, you need to find and connect with your tribe. Your tribe or network are the people who understand or have an insight into your vision, are invested in your growth and prepared to support you during the difficult journey.
Your tribe or network are the people who understand or have an insight into your vision, are invested in your growth and prepared to support you during the difficult journey.
So how do you identify and build your tribe?
- Your tribe can be people who can be your customers, as well as people who are your advocates.
- Your tribe are people who are emotionally invested in seeing you succeed.
- Your tribe will help you spread the word about what your vision, even if they are not your customer; because they see the value in what you do.
In building your tribe there are certain things you have to be clear about:
- Who you are serving?
- Why are you serving this particular community?
- What are the main concerns of that particular community?
- How do you continually grow and evolve in addressing the concerns of your particular community?
You will find that when entrepreneurs are clear about who they serve and why, it is easy for people to: Communicate about your business, support your business and become a customer of your business.
So if you want help identifying your tribe, answer those four questions above.